Trugs Printables (Schools)
Trugs Stages 6 to 10, Printable PDF, A4 Size, Schools License
- New artwork for Trugs allows you to buy a school use license and receive a PDF A4 sized artwork download, for local printing and card and trimming.
- Very easy to produce your own Trugs literacy card games for each of your students to take home, using a standard printer, some quality thick paper or card, and a paper trimmer.
- 450 resources cards (including instruction and phonics guidance cards), allowing for 3 Trugs games to be played at 5 different Trugs structured phonics stages.
- Also use them as a phonics flash card resource and create your own games.
- Now reach more students and families with to help them practise through collaborative play and learning at the same time. Please send packs home with students for use at home.
This printable card set is Trugs Stages 6-10 , from the Trugs Home Box 2.
With a Trugs Printables School license you can allow teaching and support staff within your school to print copies of a Trugs printable for use by your own students and their families.You Cannot share the digital file(s) with anyone outside your school via email, USB, cloud upload, messaging or any other means. See the full license details below.
All prices shown in VAT at 20% (UK rate)
At Read Successfully, we help you Teach Reading Using GameS (Trugs). Now you can reach more students and families to help them practise through collaborative play and learn at the same time.
We are delighted to make the Trugs card games available as a "self print" A4 sized printable PDF file and license. This will allow you, as an educator , to print and play the popular Trugs Cards Games at home or school. You are in control of the printing process, which helps reduce the cost of the product. Furthermore, your license does allow you to print multiple copies of the file for you students.
Reach even more students and allows them to take home to play with family and friends. You can easily print new sets when any cards go missing.
This printable card set is Trugs Stages 6-10, from the Trugs Home Box 2.
Trugs Printable School License
So what does the Trugs Printable School License allow? In simple terms;
- Allow teaching and support staff within your school to print copies of a Trugs printable for use by your own students and their families.
- Save the file to a USB Drive or private cloud drive to get the file printed at a print shop for your school use.
- Share the digital file(s) with anyone outside your school via email, USB, cloud upload, messaging or any other means.
- Sell or give the digital file(s) to anyone else.
- Sell printed copies of the digital file(s) to anyone.
- Edit, manipulate or alter the file(s) in any way.
- Upload the digital file(s) online to the internet for the purpose of file distribution to others.
- Give the impression to anyone that you created/designed the digital file(s).
- Use the digital file(s) or printed hard copies of the file(s) for ANY commercial use, or products for sale.
We thank you for your support in following this License Agreement. Trugs Printables are NOT subject to the UK Copyright License Agency (CLA) License to copy, and requires a school wide license to be purchased prior to copying within a school for multiple classes and students. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any license queries.
Download the PDF Version of the License and Instructions by clicking the PDF icon
About Trugs Printable Games
Each Trugs Printable includes 3 card games, Guess it, Match it and Take it at each stage makes reading practice easy and fun. The Clue card explains what each Stage is. That’s all that’s needed because the structure has been put together by a dyslexia specialist. The words contained in the Trugs Printable Stage are different and additional to the words contained in the Trugs Schools edition games box. So they are excellent for additional homework and a great extension activity. You will find that the printable cards can double up as flash cards and you can even create your own games and activities for reading, spelling and memory.
trugs - Created By Joanna Jeffery, MA(Ed), Cert Ed, Dip (Dys), AMBDA
Joanna is a qualified teacher with 35 years experience. Joanna became a phonics specialist and an advocator of systematic synthetic phonics through her desire to discover the best way to teach children to read. She quickly realised that children and students want to enjoy the process of learning to read. So she combined the professional side of learning to decode print with the fun side of playing card games and as a result created trugs – Teach Reading Using GameS
Why Trugs Printables?
Trugs Edition for Schools (Boxes 1,2 and 3) are still the most popular edition, with thousands of schools invested in Trugs over the years. The Trugs Printables can allow your school to create more resources for more students, using the chosen card paper, standard printers and trimming equipment. There are no transport costs or customs payments required, but you receive the same professional phonics word groups, created and extended by expert Joanna Jeffery.